TMJ also called Temporomandibular Joint Disorder or TMD has many different symptoms that often cause to patients going misdiagnosed. Some patients present with one or all symptoms. It is important for both healthcare providers and patients to be properly educated on these symptoms.
- Frequent or recurrent headaches
- Frequent or recurrent earaches
- Jaw pain
- Neck pain
- Tinnitus/Ringing in the Ears
- Shoulder/Arm Pain
- Jaw Locking/Inability to open fully
- Fullness in the ears/Subjective hearing loss
- Arm, Hand, Finger Numbness/Tingling/Pain
Ready to schedule a consultation with Dr. Urbanek or Dr. Urbina?
Call our office at TMJ Services Phone Number 615-771-1983 or request an appointment online.